1920s The country abolished war communism. The artel was transformed into a state farm of the Ukhtomsky Plant. We made a salad of products that became available thanks to NEP: smoked chicken, pineapple, Chinese sweet and sour Hoisin sauce. Young spinach “Belaya Dacha” was added to this.
Smoked Chicken Breast 300 g
Hoisin Sauce70 ml
Sesame oil 30 ml
Sesame 10 g
Young spinach Belaya Dacha 75 g
Ground black pepper to taste
Solpo to taste
White bread100 g
COOKING INSTRUCTIONS 25 MINUTES
Recipe photo: Smoked Chicken Salad with Pineapple and Hoisin Sauce – Step 1
- Cut the crusts from the bread and cut it into a large cube. Transfer to a baking sheet, drizzle with sesame oil, salt, pepper and send to the oven, preheated to 180 degrees, for 20 minutes.
Photo of the recipe: Smoked chicken salad with pineapple and Hoisin sauce – step 2
- Tear the smoked chicken into fibers or cut into large pieces, mix the meat with Hoisin sauce.
Recipe photo: Smoked Chicken Salad with Pineapple and Hoisin Sauce – Step 3
- Cut fresh pineapple into slices, fry the sesame seeds in a dry frying pan until golden brown.
How to cut pineapple
Recipe photo: Smoked Chicken Salad with Pineapple and Hoisin Sauce – Step 4
- Put spinach leaves on a plate, on them slices of pineapple, chicken with sauce and crackers, sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Fried rice – a fairly common ingredient in East Asian dishes – in essence, you can cook from the remnants of yesterday’s dinner. Only well-cooled, pre-cooked rice, ideally standing all night in the refrigerator, if it gets into a red-hot wok, does not creep into a porridge and does not turn the contents of the pan into a clumsy shapeless lump.
The fried rice recipe appeared by itself through long experiments. I really love Chinese cuisine, one of the oldest and most complex in the world. My recipe, of course, is very Europeanized. Fried rice is one of the simplest Asian dishes, however, and its preparation requires some skill. First, my rice was overcooked and dry, then it just turned into a mash of rice porridge and vegetables. A random attempt to cook this dish from yesterday’s cold rice and a bitter experience finally yielded a positive result and the dish turned out exactly as it is prepared in Asia: juicy, aromatic and very tasty.
Round rice300 g
Mini zucchini 200 g
Chives 50 g
Carrot 1 piece
Red chillies 1 piece
Grated ginger 1/2 teaspoon
Shiitake mushrooms 6 pieces
Chopped garlic 2 cloves
Light soy sauce 4 tablespoons
Sesame oil 0.4 cups
Chicken egg 1 piece
COOKING INSTRUCTIONS 30 MINUTES
Recipe photo: Chinese fried rice with egg – step 1
- Cook the rice until tender, dry it, transfer it to a deep plate and put it in the refrigerator – it will need to be cold for frying. Cut the carrots into strips, mushrooms into thin flat slices. Chili chop.
How to cook rice
Recipe photo: Chinese fried rice with egg – step 2
- Cut the zucchini into small cubes, finely chop the onion and garlic. Peel fresh ginger and grate. Chop green onions, pour into a dry bowl and set aside for a while.
How to chop onions
Recipe photo: Chinese fried rice with egg – step 3
- Warm well the wok, add a quarter cup of sesame oil. Throw garlic, ginger and finely chopped chilli into the hot oil. Fry one minute.
Recipe photo: Chinese fried rice with egg – step 4
- Add carrots and fry for another minute. Then add zucchini and mushrooms to the resulting aromatic mixture, stirring continuously.
Recipe photo: Chinese fried rice with egg – step 5
- Fry vegetables for a couple of minutes, constantly stirring with a wooden spoon, removing from the walls of the wok and not letting them burn. Sesame oil burns up pretty quickly, so you need to act quickly.
Recipe photo: Chinese fried rice with egg – step 6
- Add cold rice to vegetables, mix everything again and properly warm the mixture for one to two minutes, but not longer, otherwise the rice will turn into chips.
Recipe photo: Chinese fried rice with egg – step 7
- Break the egg into a small bowl, add soy sauce and beat well with a fork. Pour the resulting mixture immediately into a wok and mix with vegetables and rice.
How to check the quality of eggs
Recipe photo: Chinese fried rice with egg – step 8
- Remove the wok from the heat, add the chopped green onions, mix quickly and arrange on plates. Each portion can be optionally sprinkled with sesame oil and soy sauce.
TIP FOR RECIPE
This recipe requires preliminary preparation of all products so that during frying in the wok you do not have to be distracted by