French baguette300 g
Tomatoes 250 g
Garlic 1 clove
Olive oil 100 ml
Sea salt to taste
COOKING INSTRUCTIONS 15 MINUTES
Photo cooking recipe: pan con tomato – step
- Cut the baguette into slices approximately 12 cm long, then cut them lengthwise. Send to the oven, preheated to 180 degrees, for 8 minutes.
Photo cooking recipe: pan con tomato – step 2
- Grate the tomato on a coarse grater, discarding the skin.
Hand grater Microplane
Photo of the recipe: Pan con tomato – step 3
- Pour dried bread with olive oil, grate with garlic, put grated tomato on it and add salt.
Egg yolk 4 pieces
Corn starch 1 tablespoon
Cinnamon sticks 1 piece
Milk 2 cups
COOKING INSTRUCTIONS 20 MINUTES + 23 HOURS PRINT
Recipe photo: Catalana cream – step 1
- Separate the whites from the yolks. In a mixer or manually beat the yolks with sugar until the mass turns white.
How to separate squirrels from yolks
Recipe photo: Catalana cream – step 2
- Transfer the mass to a saucepan, pour in milk, add corn starch, cinnamon stick and lemon zest. Heat slowly, stirring constantly, until the mass thickens. Remove from heat immediately.
Recipe photo: Catalana creams – step 3
- It is important not to overexpose the cream on fire as soon as the mass becomes dense and resistance is felt when stirring, the cream must be removed from the fire, otherwise it will curl up or exfoliate.
Recipe photo: Catalana cream – step 4
- Remove the cinnamon stick and pour the cream into the frames. Allow to cool and put in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
Recipe photo: Catalana cream – step 5
- Sprinkle the frozen cream with sugar and burn it with a burner until a crisp forms, like a brulee cream. Warm up under the grill for 10 minutes. Serve immediately.