Long grain rice 150 g
Chicken egg 3 pieces
Garlic 2 cloves
Chives 5 pieces
Vegetable oil 2 tablespoons
Green peas125 g
Soy sauce 1 tablespoon
Solpo to taste
COOKING INSTRUCTIONS 30 MINUTES
- Boil the rice for about 10-12 minutes, almost until cooked, but not until completely soft. Drain and rinse under cold water, drain again.
How to cook rice
- Pour eggs into a saucepan, beat a little, put on a small fire, heat, stirring occasionally until they grasp a little.
How to check the quality of eggs
- Hot oil in a large wok. Add crushed garlic, chopped onions, boiled peas and fry, stirring, for 1-2 minutes. Add rice to the wok, mix. Add eggs, light soy sauce and a pinch of salt, mix. Arrange on plates, garnish with chopped green onions and serve.
Perhaps this cooking method has nothing to do with real chicken in Chinese, but I really like it. A friend shared this recipe with me, and I tell you. I would recommend to salt this dish after serving – the sauces are all different in salt, for me personally and without salt, and so hard.
For lovers of complete immersion in the specifics of Chinese cuisine, I can offer you to add a bit of oatmeal – a mixture of licorice root, cinnamon, dill, star anise and clove. But, in fact, this chicken will appeal to fans of white meat and those who, traveling around the countries of Asia, scream while ordering food: “Please, no spicy !!”
Chicken Breast 350 g
Red bell pepper 100 g
Green bell pepper 200 g
Onions 100 g
Carrot 150 g
Soy sauce 5 tablespoons
Olive oil 1 tablespoon
Sugar 1 teaspoon
COOKING INSTRUCTIONS 20 MINUTES
- Wash the chicken breast, allow the water to drain, cut into finger-sized sticks.
How to prepare chicken fillet
- Peel the onion, cut into slices in the direction of the fibers.
How to chop onions
- Wash the Bulgarian pepper, cut into strips.
How to process sweet pepper
- Wash the carrots, peel, chop not thin rings.
- Heat the pan, pour olive oil into it. After the oil is heated, toss slices of chicken breast into it. Fry for 2–3 minutes with continuous stirring until the meat turns white and turns brown in places.
- In a pan, sequentially, with an interval of 2-3 minutes, with continuous stirring, first add carrots, then onions, followed by bell pepper. Fry for 3-4 minutes on moderate heat, not allowing the contents of the pan to be stewed.
- Combine the soy sauce with sugar in a cup until the latter is completely dissolved. Do not add sugar to the sauce if the sauce has a pronounced sweet taste.
- Pour sweet soy sauce into the pan, frying the contents for 2-3 minutes.
TIP FOR RECIPE
Rice is great for garnishing.