Ground black pepper
Duck breast 1 piece
Vegetable oil 1 tablespoon
Duck Broth 250 ml
Chives 3 pieces
Chinese cabbage20 g
Ramen noodles 150 g
Chili pepper 0.125 pieces
COOKING INSTRUCTIONS 20 MINUTES + 5 MINUTES PRINT
- Grind black pepper, ground chili, poppy seeds and zest in a mortar. Roll the breast in the mixture and leave to marinate for two hours.
How to prepare duck breast
- Lightly fry the pickled breast in vegetable oil – so that inside it remains moist. Fry on each side for five minutes, remove from heat, cover and let stand for ten minutes.
Frying pan aluminum
- At the leaves of Chinese cabbage cut off the bottom of five centimeters. Bring the broth to a boil, salt it, remove from heat and lower the cabbage into it for five minutes.
How to prepare and chop cabbage
- Cook in a salted water one bundle of ramen noodles.
- Put cabbage, noodles and thinly chopped duck in a deep plate. Pour the broth, sprinkle with finely chopped green onions and a pair of thin chili rings.
How to prepare hot peppers
TIP FOR RECIPE
To cook duck stock, put the bird’s skeleton and wings in a saucepan, pour three liters of water and cook over low heat for two hours. The broth should be transparent, so you need to make sure that it does not boil, and remove the foam if it forms.
Pork ribs 2 kg
Cane sugar 2 tablespoons
Dark soy sauce 2 tablespoons
Light soy sauce 2 tablespoons
Sesame oil 50 ml
Hoysin sauce 2 tablespoons
COOKING INSTRUCTIONS 35 MINUTES + 5 MINUTES PRINT
- Make a marinade from sugar, light and dark soy sauce, sesame oil, cognac (or whiskey) and Hoisin sauce. Marinate pork ribs for eight hours.
- Then preheat the oven to 220 degrees. Pour ribs onto a baking sheet and leave the marinade.
- Bake the ribs for fifteen minutes, then remove, make the fire quieter in the oven – up to 180 degrees, grease each rib with honey (the easiest way to do this is with a wide brush) and return it to the oven for another ten to fifteen minutes.
- During this time, place the marinade from under the ribs in a saucepan and boil until thick sauce.
- Serve ribs with sauce. It can be both hot and cold.